Recommendations on 4'x8' Co2 & fiber lasers

Thread: Recommendations on 4'x8' Co2 & fiber lasers

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Recommendations on 4'x8' Co2 & fiber lasers

Hey All,

I have been tasked with getting a C02 and fiber laser that can each cut 4'x8' sheets so that we can get rid of our ancient water jet.

I am familiar with lasers from my last company and with that familiarity know to run away from the Chinese lasers at all costs.

Looking for 150-300w laser on the C02 and for the fiber we need to be able to cut 1/2" steel, not sure what the requirement for power on that would be, 1k-2k?

With my previous laser history we had a Full spectrum (chinese garbage) and a universal laser which was awesome.

Hoping to find a 4x8 sized laser with the build quality of the Universal lasers (they unfortunately do not make lasers this big). Things that stood out on the universal laser were mirrors that dropped in and did not need adjustment + very functional and user friendly software

Hoping to hear recommendations on brands / models to trust and brands / models to run away from

Cheers