Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working

Thread: Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working

Hi I have had a 25w GCC Mercury laser (first one)for some time (bought it used).
    It has served me well for a few years making stamps. (not many , just a sideline)
    At my last session it suddenly displayed an error message about clipping/adjusting the graph/position ...
    After switching on and off it suggested I needed a gcc / hp driver. After that switching on and off a few times trying to print (engrave or cut or both) I kept getting all sorts of error messages (pics enclosed).
    So far I have tried
    ----reinstalling the driver (always worked fine bofore)
    ----tried a different computer also with windows xp and corel 12,
    ----set spooling option to "print directly to the printer"
    ----both parallel and serial connection
    The laser starts as usual: the table drops cca. 50mm and the laser head finds its initial position top left corner.
    As soon as I tried to print, the file file is received but error message/s display.
    Any ideas?
    Is it time to get a new machine perhaps? (something smaller only for stamps)
    Also anyone out there using a glass tube laser to make stamps? What's the quality like? Are glass tubes fine/precise enough to engrave stamps (small detail font)
    Thank yo for any ideas/advice and your time.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working-laser3-jpg   Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working-laser5-jpg   Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working-laser4-jpg   Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working-laser7-jpg  

Mercury GCC Laserpro error messages / not working-laser6-jpg