Thread: Stepper driver set up

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Stepper driver set up

Hi folks
    I have converted a ten high 6040 with s as new Ruida controller
    I have a couple of issues
    The machine has nema 17 motors
    I have ( purchased leadshine drivers 562 I think that came with a pair of nema 23
    Motors
    I don’t want to put the motors in as it is a lot of faff making new mounts ect
    The drivers I just can’t get running the motors ( nema 17 ) well
    The x is perfect but if I use same dip settings for y it’s awful I just don’t know where to start
    Anyone got a Ruida machine with drivers and nema 17 motors? If so can you give me your dip settings
    I also have a issue with laser
    It cuts fine but engrave is missing laser fire pulse I didn’t know if the oversized drivers are pulling to much power during an engrave
    Any help appreciated