anyone familiar with signwarehouse Pinnacle Accuris powersharp CO2 laser machine?

Thread: anyone familiar with signwarehouse Pinnacle Accuris powersharp CO2 laser machine?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default anyone familiar with signwarehouse Pinnacle Accuris powersharp CO2 laser machine?

hi

i just bought a used pinnacle accuris powersharp laser machine

apparently it was distributed by signwarehouse many years ago

no longer made or sold

if anyone is familair with machine please let me know

its a heavy SOB..about 450lbs...24x20 engraving area

seems well made...

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anyone familiar with signwarehouse Pinnacle Accuris powersharp CO2 laser machine?

tested the pinnacle accuris laser engraver via control panel and test option... ...the laser tube fires up fine..thats a good sign

only issue now is it seems to not communicate with pc when i click file print

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anyone familiar with signwarehouse Pinnacle Accuris powersharp CO2 laser machine?

Hey there, this might be considered a dead thread, but I also have an Acurris Pinacle powersharp 60 watt, also purchased second hand. Still having issues? The only way I could ever get mine to work was using the old-school parallel port. You also need software to do so, usually something like Signwarehouse's Laser Master or sometimes vinyl cutting plotter softwares will work. We never could get any other connections/ports to work including the "amazing" ethernet workaround they designed around 2007. If you haven't seen it yet: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...gnwarehousecom

Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

Update i found out issue was windows 7 pc parallel port...i used a different pc with xp and parallel port it communicates fine now.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    ravage...as i said i found out issue few weeks ago by trial and error but i do have laser master 8.5 and dongle that came with machine but the dongle is corrupt and software doesnt see it....i just use corel draw or inkscape to create project and then send to laser...i only paid 300$..for the accuris and it came with rotary axis and additional aluminum plate with pegs in it..and the oem air pump.....i think i did very well..it seems to work fine...do u still have ur old accuris?..the 9in powered z axis comes in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby5041 View Post
    Hi
    ravage...as i said i found out issue few weeks ago by trial and error but i do have laser master 8.5 and dongle that came with machine but the dongle is corrupt and software doesnt see it....i just use corel draw or inkscape to create project and then send to laser...i only paid 300$..for the accuris and it came with rotary axis and additional aluminum plate with pegs in it..and the oem air pump.....i think i did very well..it seems to work fine...do u still have ur old accuris?..the 9in powered z axis comes in handy.
    may be a dead thread but..... i have the ILS-3 which is what pinnacle accuris is a spin off of.
    picked up the machine for a song and it magically works great (honestly thought i bought it for scrap metal since its so heavy)

unfortunitly parts are non existant for this as well as add ons.
    is there any chance you can take a few pictures of your rotary so i can find out belt size and tooths. so i can make a new rotary..
    the design and build is no problem as i have a machine shop at my disposal i just dont want to have to change stepper drivers and such to get the right timing unless i absolutly have to..

cheers
    matt