Windows 10 forced update knocked Cjet Cerion laser offline- Help Needed

Thread: Windows 10 forced update knocked Cjet Cerion laser offline- Help Needed

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Windows 10 forced update knocked Cjet Cerion laser offline- Help Needed

Windows 10 once again has knocked my cerion laser offline. IN the past, a work around to install unsigned drivers was needed. This time, it is giving me an initiation error on the scanner card. Anyone having a similar problem or soulution?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Windows 10 forced update knocked Cjet Cerion laser offline- Help Needed

Quote Originally Posted by MarcCerionlaser View Post
    Windows 10 once again has knocked my cerion laser offline. IN the past, a work around to install unsigned drivers was needed. This time, it is giving me an initiation error on the scanner card. Anyone having a similar problem or soulution?

I didn't quite figure out how to fully disable windows10 updates reliably yet.
    I'm blanking it all together for my mill, back to windows7 for me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Windows 10 forced update knocked Cjet Cerion laser offline- Help Needed

Don't let a production machine to connect to interenet.
    Simple as that.

Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ZASto View Post
    Don't let a production machine to connect to interenet.
    Simple as that.

Isn't as easy as that.
    Sending g-code programs or whatever to the machine over the network. Is easier than messing about with usb sticks.

The pc isn't even ever used on the web. Win10 just does it's own thing if it sees a connection.
    Win10 is s**t!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MarcCerionlaser View Post
    You can always go back if an update has caused a problem, it you don't want to get the updates then don't have the computer connected to the internet, it won't update if it is not connected and then if you do have to you can choose if you want it to down load or not it gives you that choice

So if you want to remove an up date go to settings
    Settings
    View Update History
    Uninstall Updates

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dazp1976 View Post
    Isn't as easy as that.
    Sending g-code programs or whatever to the machine over the network. Is easier than messing about with usb sticks.

The pc isn't even ever used on the web. Win10 just does it's own thing if it sees a connection.
    Win10 is s**t!!!!!
    You have a choice to let it down load or not and if it did mess anything up you can remove the down load very simple

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dazp1976 View Post
    Isn't as easy as that.

Win10 is s**t!!!!!
    You can have your production computer connected to your LAN without been able to connect to "outside world"

Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.