Is the universal engraver 15.000 work for cut?

Thread: Is the universal engraver 15.000 work for cut?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is the universal engraver 15.000 work for cut?

hi all, the universal engraver is this one (yeah i know the have a generic name xdd) Universal Engraver - 15000 mw Blue CNC Laser Engraving Machine 40X40 inches, i can´t find any reviews of this machine, i am worried, the machine actually have less the 15.000mw, and also this will be my first laser engraver machine, i want to use to have clean cut on 3mm plywood and 3mm balsa wood, and maeby leather, do regular engraves on aluminium plate, glass cast, a employee of the company said if i need cut plywood of 3mm i will need a router attachment, this one Universal Engraver - CNC Router for Blue CNC Laser Engraver, anybody have experience with that attachment, i will work fine, or i just save and buy a more expensive machine, i also thinking is the router attachment will work to cut 1 inch wood, thanks!