Seeking adhesive suggestions

Thread: Seeking adhesive suggestions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Seeking adhesive suggestions

I want to attach a couple of labels to a thing I'm making. I'm engraving the labels out of .030 Flexicolor material from Rowmark. In my first test (see photo) I used CA but, as you can see, it tends to squeeze out around the edges. I might be able to find just the right amount and develop the right technique to prevent this, but I'll be making more of these and I'd prefer a process that's less finicky. Can someone recommend a different adhesive? Thanks for any tips.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seeking adhesive suggestions-labels-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Seeking adhesive suggestions

Involute, try some dbl stick tapes. Specifically some of the 3M acrylic tapes. Some are used for "pasting" elements on to auto bodies and are long lasting. Look. here;

https://www.mcmaster.com/dbl-stick-t...-sealing-tape/

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Seeking adhesive suggestions

Involute, I second Marv's suggestion, I used to do a lot of trophy plates and we used double sided tape on them. Search Amazon "double sided tape". lot of choices.