Need Help! vevor 80w co2 laser cutter will the legs come off

Thread: vevor 80w co2 laser cutter will the legs come off

Downloads
    Uploads

Default vevor 80w co2 laser cutter will the legs come off

I'm looking at buying a vevor 80w laser cutter, link below. But I need to know if the legs can be removed . I need to get through a door way of 77cm and the plan is legs off, turn upwards, through doorway and leg back on. I hope someone can help, vevor just sent me a picture of the overall measurements and didn't seem interested in my question.

https://vevor.co.uk/products/80w-usb...iABEgKK7PD_BwE

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: vevor 80w co2 laser cutter will the legs come off

Yes, the legs/base on 99% of laser cutters can be taken off. The red and black Chinese built ones definitely can - I have a 60w 750*500 one in a second-floor room in my house.

I'd strip out as many panels and internals as possible before trying to manhandle it if I were you - most of the hinged panels come off (they use a sprung pin to retain them), the door has screwed hinges, the bed is held in place with machine screws. The only thing I'd leave in place is the door covering the laser tube itself - they're pretty fragile, and you don't want to be jolting it or the machine in general, so be careful of that.