Rudia Controller resets settings when restarted

Thread: Rudia Controller resets settings when restarted

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rudia Controller resets settings when restarted

Hi, I had an issue with my machine where the rails were colliding and grinding until I pressed an arrow key. The machine home wax set as 10,000, 10,000 unsure how it got to that, it should have been 0,0. I reset the axis and the limit sensor for the Y automatically grips and stood the collision and grinding. The X however I have to manually make trip using a metal object as the laser head is approaching the sensor.

So now, issue is solved and no more grinding... that is, of course, until I turn my machine off. Once I turn it back on, it's back to 10,000mm 10,000mm and the grinding starts again. I have to do above process again. Any ideas?