9060 80-90W chinese machine quest!

Thread: 9060 80-90W chinese machine quest!

Default 9060 80-90W chinese machine quest!

Hi All,

Just begun looking into laser engraver/cutters after playing with a 'toy' machine for a bit - managed to cut stencils with it, so it did it's job.

A 600x900mm size 80-90W machine seems to be what I can reach to cost wise.

A few items stand out as must haves:

RECI tube spec'd at 80-90W operation not peak.
    Ruida controller
    Stepper driven Z
    Autofocus
    Chiller rather than pond pump
    Inline led laser pointer would be a nice to have
    4th axis nice to have.

Anything else?

Ballpark prices seem to be £2500-£3000

Do any of the chinese suppliers stand out as being more reliable or trustworthy? It's a bit of a minefield...

HL Laser, AccTek, Cloudray, Jin Zhi Yin, Hauser

Just a few names I came across.

No idea if these guys all make the same design machine, like the 6040 routers, or they just resell machines that come from some giant factory?

Also looked at some of the DIY builds using a kit of parts but not sure the costs work out much better...

Will be working my way through the various forums to see if I can find an answer to this age old question, but in the meantime, any suggestions are most welcome!

(I'm in the UK)

Similar Threads:

Default Re: 9060 80-90W chinese machine quest!

You should consider better brands being honest with you. Depending on your budget as low end budget I would consider Shenhui Lasers a real Manufacturer which been around for over 20 years, middle cost ones as Argus andl high end ones as Yueming or HSG Lasers. The last one is pretty popular in the UK I know at least two companies that running this brands and are very happy. One guy from Bournemouth is running one since 2016 and I spoke with him few months ago and he recommended as being very reliable machines. I'm in the market for one so J got few contacts if you need any. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBhunter View Post
    You should consider better brands being honest with you. Depending on your budget as low end budget I would consider Shenhui Lasers a real Manufacturer which been around for over 20 years, middle cost ones as Argus andl high end ones as Yueming or HSG Lasers. The last one is pretty popular in the UK I know at least two companies that running this brands and are very happy. One guy from Bournemouth is running one since 2016 and I spoke with him few months ago and he recommended as being very reliable machines. I'm in the market for one so J got few contacts if you need any. Cheers
    Thanks for the info. Will check them all out.

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought my 130 watt laser from goldraydigital on Ebay they had fast shipping and very good support for it.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    I bought my 130 watt laser from goldraydigital on Ebay they had fast shipping and very good support for it.
    Thanks. Will check them out too.

I found another 'real' manufacturer, Liaocheng Hongqiang Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd. They appear to have a UK agent too. A massive range of laser machines right up to big fibre optic machines that can cut 10mm steel plate.

CloudRay offer lasers up to 3kw, for a mere $45k... They offer complete machines and all the component parts to build your own, including rail kits etc.