I have been operating a Trumpf Trulaser 2030 and a Trumpf Trumatic 3030 for 6 years. 5 of those years I operated under our programmer/tech. For the last year I have taken over the programming and running of the shop floor and it has allowed me to be able to do some things around cutting issues that have seemed to plague us on specific materials on both machines. For example 12 Gauge HR and up on the 2030 has been something you wouldn't think of cutting lights out and when you do cut while your there its always problematic. That being said we would go so far as cutting 7G on the 2030 and it would be a complete nightmare and our quality would be out the window when the 3030 was down. 7G and up is usually cut on the 3030. I have now bumped up the tech tables on the 2030 cutting 12 HR on a 10HR tech table ect. all the way up to 3/8 on a 1/2" tech table and we have been cutting with the best quality and no issues around the performance other than it obviously slows down the cut time. On the Galvanized side of things on the 2030 everything cuts fine up to 10 GAL. We have had to move 10 GAL off of the 2030. The closest we got to cutting it again was after cleaning one optic but that is out of my scope of work as the programmer and operator. The available tech tables for Galvanized stop at 10 Gauge or I would have tried to jump up the table there as well. So around the Galvanized I am wondering if there is tech tables I can add to the machine beyond 10 Gauge for Galvanized. Also under these circumstance I have the machine dialed in with a tape shot, new lens, porcelain and all the basics. I did do a focus cut that measured out to a -2 which again runs out of my scope of work on adjusting the head as I have never been trained on that but the tech says that machines runs skewed on the focus cut. (Not sure if that's even possible)

Thanks in advance for any ideas and opinions around this situation.