Help with laser engraver

Thread: Help with laser engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help with laser engraver

Hey everyone I have what I believe is an eBay or amazon special laser engraver I bought it second hand and I really know nothing about them I had it working awhile back but put it in storage because of a move I took it out to play around with but the laser is not burning anything
    The laser is on but not half as bright as it should be like it’s in rest mode or the pc program is not sending the signal I bought a new board and flashed it and does the same thing moves front to back side to side but laser domes not do anything the fan runs the laser light is on ? Anyone have any ideas what’s going on ? Like I said I’m really new to all this and will try to answer questions the best I can

Similar Threads:

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with laser engraver

It is very hard to tell what is the problem.Maybe connection with pc and signal is bad or it doesn't even come,maybe some mechanical problem in the engraver...so many things can be so it is best to look some help from some local repair shop close to you i think they will be best solution at the moment.Also you can find lot of info about this thematic on the net ( i personally mostly use https://www.heatsign.com/diy-laser-e...-entrepreneurs this link because i have some machines from them) but also you can find lot of info connected with this thematic on the net as i told you before.