Purchasing 80w chinese laser engraver

Thread: Purchasing 80w chinese laser engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Purchasing 80w chinese laser engraver

Hello!
    Question? Has anyone dealt with Toolots.com and if so how was it?
    Thanks,
    Mike K

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Purchasing 80w chinese laser engraver

Funny, I just left their site and came here to see if anyone used them as well...

Downloads
    Uploads

Hopefully, I will let you know soon. I ordered a fiber laser they had in stock, and it's been 7 days and it still hasn't shipped.
    I had a job to do and need a machine ASAP so I called and checked before ordering.
    Basically, if it's not in this week, I will be stamping serial numbers in 276 stainless steel items!

I just ordered a second laser from somebody else, so they missed the boat on the second one.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Laser-Ed View Post
    Funny, I just left their site and came here to see if anyone used them as well...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by blackattack3 View Post
    Hello!
    Question? Has anyone dealt with Toolots.com and if so how was it?
    Thanks,
    Mike K
    I purchased from ToolLots last year. Link to another thread where I scribbled some thoughts:
    https://www.cnczone.com/forums/gener...ml#post2304330

Still happy with the machine and it works well for my needs, I'd buy again based on my personal experience.

I don't recall shipping taking to long, delay was mainly their arrangement for a trucking company to deliver.

regards,
    Eric

Downloads
    Uploads

I called before I ordered it and was told it was in stock and can ship in 2-3 days max. I ordered it on 1-27-20, and today is 2/5/20 so that's 9 days. Each day I call, they say it will ship tomorrow, but it never does. When I called today, they told me it was 14 days processing time. Seems they don't really have it in stock and getting it shipped in from China.

Somethings not right. I ordered a 80watt CO2 Red and Black off Ebay on Monday and they tried to deliver today while I was out of town, so they will deliver it tomorrow.
    I still need a fiber laser, but I guess it will be through someone else. Now, I have to try and get my money back. Lots of coin!

Quote Originally Posted by rwskinner View Post
    Hopefully, I will let you know soon. I ordered a fiber laser they had in stock, and it's been 7 days and it still hasn't shipped.
    I had a job to do and need a machine ASAP so I called and checked before ordering.
    Basically, if it's not in this week, I will be stamping serial numbers in 276 stainless steel items!

I just ordered a second laser from somebody else, so they missed the boat on the second one.

Richard