Ive picked up a second hand 4060 where the previous owner gave up trying to set it up... having designed and built my own 3d printers i felt up to the challenge...

The 4060 I have uses the a nearly identical chassis to the one in this video

The issues ive found so far. The end stops for XY dont appear to work and one of the buttons feel squishy... No click i mean. That stuff is easy to fix.

The 2 main issues im kinda scratching my head a little with is the X belt ideler on the underside of the extruded rail. Its poorly designed and belt tension causes it to til and frey the belt. Almost certainly im going to have to redesign this part and get the idler to be supported both sides.

The next main issue im having is the cable chain that runs along the right side crashes into the X rail as it comes down the build area and jams. This again seems to be a design fault as theres simply not enough space for the chain and rail to freely move.

Now I could probably come up with some things that might work to correct these issues. But is there already a list of fixes that some ones made? Or a guide? So i dont have to reinvent the wheel as it were...