Need Help! Need desperate help please!!!

Thread: Need desperate help please!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need desperate help please!!!

I need some desperate help with my laser cutter.. its an 80w co2 and it has been working great until a couple days ago.
    its like it has more power in some parts of the cut. I have tried different setting as far as power and speed and it dosent make a difference.
    i know the first advice is always check all the mirrors and such and they are all solid also the cooling is working property and keeping temperature.
    i have check them all mirrors lens, pulleys, motors ,cables and nothing is loose.

i have more recently checked the mA meter that is built in in my machine by advise of another member and the mA jumps high in the parts of the cut and low during the rest of the cut, the mA meter dosent stay constant through the cut so thats showing where the problem is but i dont know what could be causing it.
    . please help me out or direct me to the best way to get help thanks a lot. the machine i have uses lasercut 5.3
    what does usually make the Ma jump up and down during a cut??
    Need desperate help please!!!-img_3425-jpg

i cut a rectangle in wood and you can see how the power is high in some parts and low in other and this correlates with the mA meter jumping.

Furthermore, i know the mirrors pulleys, lens, motors , cables and more are ok because there is one instance the machine makes a perfect cut. my machine has a "CUT CONTOUR" feature built in. after finishing a cut or engrave job i can press that button directly on the machine and it will cut a box around the job. when i do this it does a perfect cut and the mA meter and power dont jump up and down and you can see that by the perfect line.
    Need desperate help please!!!-img_3423-jpg