Need Help! rabbit laser usa???

Thread: rabbit laser usa???

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: rabbit laser usa???

I went there when I was looking for my first laser and they were helpful but the lasers are just a Chinese laser that Ray sells. At that time he didn't have one the size I needed in stock so I bought one fro Automation Technologies. My new laser I bought off Ebay from Goldraydigital and It was way more bang for the buck then either place and Monica was very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    I went there when I was looking for my first laser and they were helpful but the lasers are just a Chinese laser that Ray sells. At that time he didn't have one the size I needed in stock so I bought one fro Automation Technologies. My new laser I bought off Ebay from Goldraydigital and It was way more bang for the buck then either place and Monica was very helpful
    thanks for the reply. i just checked out goldraydigital. my concerned would be shipping time, availability of replacement parts and customer support.

what material do you cut with your ebay machine and which model did you get?

Downloads
    Uploads

As for shipping time I ordered mine on a Friday and it was delivered on Wednesday the next week 5 days with the weekend. I had a problem with the chiller fans and they had me video the problem and they shipped out a new fan that day. parts are the same as most all Chinese lasers including the ones that Rabbit and Automation sell. Monica sent videos and skyped me with setup instructions but I really didn't need them. Mine is a 130 watt Reci tube 1060 machine with a CW 5000 chiller and a 3 jaw rotary including shipping for under $4600.00 US

As for shipping time I ordered mine on a Friday and it was delivered on Wednesday the next week 5 days with the weekend. I had a problem with the chiller fans and they had me video the problem and they shipped out a new fan that day. parts are the same as most all Chinese lasers including the ones that Rabbit and Automation sell. Monica sent videos and skyped me with setup instructions but I really didn't need them. Mine is a 130 watt Reci tube 1060 machine with a CW 5000 chiller and a 3 jaw rotary including shipping for under $4600.00 US
    which automation machine did you buy? your thoughts on it?

Downloads
    Uploads

I got a 60 watt unit. It did everything I needed at the time and I made my money back as I had a job that I needed to cut 350 parts the first time and then it was on going. I needed a bigger bed so I bought a 1060 130 watt one off Ebay from Goldraydigital that one cuts way faster. I ordered that one on Friday and it was at the Fedex dock the next Tuesday just 4 days after I ordered it. Monica was great to work with and she had to ship out a new fan for my Chiller but I used the one I had while I waited. That fan came in about a week.

I got a 60 watt unit. It did everything I needed at the time and I made my money back as I had a job that I needed to cut 350 parts the first time and then it was on going. I needed a bigger bed so I bought a 1060 130 watt one off Ebay from Goldraydigital that one cuts way faster. I ordered that one on Friday and it was at the Fedex dock the next Tuesday just 4 days after I ordered it. Monica was great to work with and she had to ship out a new fan for my Chiller but I used the one I had while I waited. That fan came in about a week.
    want to sell your 60w?