Topwisdom controller - X700 clone - Help needed please

Thread: Topwisdom controller - X700 clone - Help needed please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Topwisdom controller - X700 clone - Help needed please

Hi, i just picked up an x700 clone and it came wth the topwisdom controller. I've tried to understand the manual for the supplied program but i'm fighting a losing battle lol. Is if there is anyone who can spare 10 minutes of their time to talk me through using it with the coreldraw plugin please as all my drawings are in coreldraw. thanks

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Topwisdom controller - X700 clone - Help needed please

I have the same machine in 80W that came with the TopWisdom TL410c controller - I recently removed the TW controller due to the limitations.
    If you are using corel draw for your design, the easiest way to make it work is to export as an AI file then import into AutoLaser. I also was not able to get the laser plugin of corel to work with this controller.

This video may help. If you have any other questions I'll try to help out. Good luck, Cheers M

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Topwisdom controller - X700 clone - Help needed please

i eventually got it working thanks and with corel plugin too. had to run corel as administrator though. It ran fine for a few days then threw up some odd errors so i updated the software from the TW website and reinstalled corel and the plugin but now i have a whole other set of issues. mainly that the item to be cut is always being cut in the top right corner no matter where i put it in the autolaser layout. I previously had the head set to home in the top left and it cut fine starting from the top left before i updated the software but now despite the head being set to the top left as home as before, it runs all the way to the right and proceeds to cut the square in the top right then homes again to the top left? I've tried changing nearly every setting that i think affects it, even went back to my old files which i didn't mess about with but no joy. it's close to being sent to the crusher lol.