Need Help! Diy laser cutter don’t work

Thread: Diy laser cutter don’t work

*Registered User* margaridazevedo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Diy laser cutter don’t work

Hello,

First I want to say that I don’t know CNC at all. I’ve been reading some information online trying to solve this problem. Sorry for me snoob speaking.
    Recently I bought a chinese laser cut machine size 100x100cm with 2.5W laser. I assembled it like the video that the seller sent me (kind of because wasn’t the same). Then I connected with the computer and instaled the drivers that came. I oppened the CNCC Laseraxe v2.53 that the seller sent. I couldn’t connect because it says that did not nave the right response of the port. I changed ports several times and nothing. I tried another program GrblControler and I got connection when change the baud rate to 115200. Don’tlike very much because it just Opel the files, I can’t even change draw size etc but it don’t matters at all. First I had problems with home cycling. With the grbl code I turned off the hard limits and turned on the soft limits and set the max limits on $130 and $131 (I guess). Those errors disapeared. I upload a .nc file and sent to the machine for engrave. Here’s the problem: the code runs but I get “error 9” on every line of coordinates. I read about it I and saw that is g-code lock. If I send the command $X it gets unlocked but when I send the code, it don’t even runs. Another problem, my steppers never worked. When I click on the arrows to move in the program, I get some G91 error.
    I know that it’s confuse but I really don’t understand at all and I really need help. I bought it and right now it’s useless!

Best regard,
    Margarida