Need Help! 10 year old Epilog Mini 24

Thread: 10 year old Epilog Mini 24

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 10 year old Epilog Mini 24

Anyone still running a 2006ish vintage Epilog mini 24? If so, whats your thoughts on it compared to a new Chinese unit. I have a line on a used unit with very little hours, but its still about the price of a new Boss 1416.

Any samples of the work you are doing with it, or just overall thoughts would be much appreciated. Its going to be used from Hobby for now and to basically learn on.

Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 10 year old Epilog Mini 24

No one running one of these older units?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there, I've had a few customers consider older Epilogs prior to purchasing from us and here's what swayed them towards a new Chinese laser instead. Unless the laser tube is fairly new, you're taking a huge risk as it's certainly at the end or near the end of its lifespan. Metal tubes are not cheap. In fact, you will most likely end up paying more for the replacement tube than you will for the entire machine. The real kicker is that you won't have a warranty or any technical support whatsoever.

Regarding the Boss LS1416, we had one of those as a demo unit for quite some time. It was an okay machine, no doubt about it, but since then we've moved on to bigger and better things. If you really want to get the best bang for your buck, check out our Aeon MIRA line. They are above and beyond any of the other Chinese lasers out there and I can make you a great deal on an entry level unit that includes training and unlimited support.

Aeon MIRA 5
    Clean Pack Design and 1200mm/sec

If you're interested or want to chat some more about your options, shoot me an email or give me a call.

Danny Martinez
    Engraving Machines Plus, Corp.
    (321) 821-7774
    danny@engravingmachinesplus.com
    Melbourne, FL

(321) 821-7774

Downloads
    Uploads

Epilog is light years from any Chinese machine.
    Even low costed Epilog Mini.

CNC lasers, constructions, service