Frame Slop - Bodor Laser 1390

Thread: Frame Slop - Bodor Laser 1390

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Frame Slop - Bodor Laser 1390

Hi all, i know its been asked but im struggling to fix the issue.

I reset machine this morning as it wasn't behaving and now it just says frame slop but i have pushed origin, it does nothing, i have checked the frame and it seems ok? what the heck am i doing wrong?

Im a newbie to laser machines and learning as I go through trial and error, so some help with this would be awesome as i have about 8 orders to do today and now a little stuck!

Thanks so much
    Kylee

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Frame Slop - Bodor Laser 1390

Hey Kylee, I wish I would have seen this sooner. If you're getting a Frame Slop error it's most likely due to there not being enough space for the laser head to slow down as it reaches the scan limits in either direction. The higher the scan speed, the more space is required to apply the breaks and then change directions. The solution is either moving your origin point away from outer limits of the X axis or slowing down your speed if the latter is not an option.

Hope this helps! How's everything else going with your Bodor?

Danny Martinez
    Engraving Machines Plus, Corp.
    (321) 821-7774
    danny@engravingmachinesplus.com
    Melbourne, FL

(321) 821-7774

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Kylee, did you buy Bodor machine? How's everything now?

Downloads
    Uploads

I did, I have nothing but issues with this machine and Im not enjoying my experience at all, it changes everytime I use it which is a real pain, and Im actually having really bad issues cutting right now, and cannot complete orders, right on christmas!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Danny, thanks for the response, it does it every so often for the smallest items, im talking a single keyring, on a bed 1300x900 so it doesnt make any sense to me at all.
    I do not love this machine, but maybe I just need some training seeing in a newbie to lasers. Im pretty sure it shouldnt change how it works from day to day?

Downloads
    Uploads

Where on the bed are you placing the item if it is close to the corner after you home you may have to move it over and move the head to the new spot then load the file and try to cut.