lightobjects laser engraver

Thread: lightobjects laser engraver

Downloads
    Uploads

Default lightobjects laser engraver

Has anyone used this brand of laser ? just talked to the guy and for a table top 12x20 work area 40w but upgrade to 60w is roughly 4200. with chiller and fan. he is proud to say that this laser is not like the cheap ebay crap ? really sounds tempting... any advise is helpful!! thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: lightobjects laser engraver

Hey there, I have never seen much said about the lasers on the Lightobject website. There are a few good reviews on their site, but aside from that, I haven't come across too many people raving about them. It looks like a decent little machine and I must say, the guys at Lightobject know a thing or two about lasers. I don't think you could go wrong with anything you buy from them, but that's assuming their after-sales support is on par with their knowledge of lasers.

If you want to consider another candidate, I recommend the Aeon Mira. It's a bit more money, but it has all of the components built in and will run circles around anything in its class. Plus, we provide startup training and unlimited tech support with all of our machines. If you'd like some pricing to compare with, drop me a line.

Aeon Mira 1220

Max Speed 1200 mm/sec

Danny
    Engraving Machines Plus, Corp.
    (321) 821-7774
    Melbourne, FL

(321) 821-7774

Downloads
    Uploads

Dmart321 is Mira 7045 a good model or to look for something else same money?
    Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey, sorry for the late reply. The MIRA 7 is rally my favorite of the MIRA series. Although, we all can't wait to get our hands on the new MIRA 9. I really like the 60W tube you get with it and the added height clearance is also a plus. Are you still shopping around for one?

Danny Martinez
    (321) 821-7774
    danny@engravingmachinesplus.com
    Melbourne, FL

(321) 821-7774

Downloads
    Uploads

Danny,
    How come the Aeon machines are not on your website?

Downloads
    Uploads

Great question! We've been working on a new website specifically for Aeon USA. We've gotten grief from some of our dealers for advertising competing brands on the same site. It is near completion and soon we will have them on our site and a few others. At the end of this month, our showroom in Melbourne, FL will be complete and we've got our warehouse stocked full of machines and spare parts. For now, if you need any information or pricing, just shoot me an email of give me a call.

Danny Martinez
    (321) 821-7774
    danny@engravingmachinesplus.com
    Melbourne, FL

(321) 821-7774