Build Thread New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread! - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

I'm about to recieve my laser as well, however customs is asking for this form to be submitted. Did you have this form as well? I've tried contacting them, but I think my correspondent is out of office. This is the form https://www.fda.gov/downloads/aboutf.../ucm080778.pdf

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

mikemccand - I've discovered that it's possible to re-orient the image on the display so that it isn't mirrored in relation to what's going on.
    It depends on which version of the display you've got to get the exact path, so I'll have to edit this post when I get home, but under the menu (which, if you've got the display I think you've got will require you to press the 'Z/U' key when the laser's on but inactive), in the 'func' or 'function' submenu, there are some options to set multiple definable origin points. At the bottom of the page, there's also the option to set 'origin location' - that's likely to be set as 'top left'. Set it to 'top right', and it'll flip the image preview to match the physical location of the cut.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345