Build Thread New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

OK G Weike told me I can track the laser at Track and Trace | ECU Worldwide ... I just enter the bill of lading number and see the ETA (11/25 -- only 19 days left!).

Also, a customs brokerage company suddenly reached out asking me for various information necessary to help get the laser through customs and delivered to my house. They also explained additional fees + forms, and the 25% trade tariff, that I'd have to pay, had me fill in a power of attorney form and send a copy of my ID (license or passport).

@itsflashpoint -- I just filled in the information on the chatbot at G Weike's site (https://www.wklaser.com/) and shortly after that I received an email from G Weike.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New G Weike LG900N CO2 Laser purchase thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemccand View Post
    OK G Weike told me I can track the laser at Track and Trace | ECU Worldwide ... I just enter the bill of lading number and see the ETA (11/25 -- only 19 days left!).

Also, a customs brokerage company suddenly reached out asking me for various information necessary to help get the laser through customs and delivered to my house. They also explained additional fees + forms, and the 25% trade tariff, that I'd have to pay, had me fill in a power of attorney form and send a copy of my ID (license or passport).

@itsflashpoint -- I just filled in the information on the chatbot at G Weike's site (https://www.wklaser.com/) and shortly after that I received an email from G Weike.
    That did seem to work, the live chat must be broken or something. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123