Need Help! am fred

Thread: am fred

Downloads
    Uploads

Default am fred

Hello, i have been using a chinese laser machine for a while but suddenly after connecting the rottary axis, the it stopped moving along the y-axis, i have checked all the connections are fine, when i move it home manually after powering it of it accepts, when i drive it with the x & y controls using the soft ware it accepts. what is puzzling me is thwt it doesn't home along the y-axis instead it makes noise,what could be the problem and its solution. thx

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: am fred

Hi Fred, I think I can help you with this problem. However, can you provide a better explanation? It's not exactly clear what your problem is with the rotary device. Also, have you ever used the rotary device in this laser before or is it the first time?

Danny
    Engraving Machines Plus, Corp.
    (321) 821-7774
    Melbourne, FL

Engraving Machines Plus Logo

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: am fred

Is this a Rudia controller if it is go into the laserworks software and in the box on the right go to user and scroll down to rotary see if it is yes or no it should be no