trotec cpu pcb problem

Thread: trotec cpu pcb problem

Downloads
    Uploads

Default trotec cpu pcb problem

Hello.I have got from scrap a non working trotec 8003 c25.The tube and everything is ok except that it has problem in cpu-controller board.One voltage regulator in this board does not get correct input so does not produce correct output.To fix the cpu-controller board i want someone with the same machine to make a measurement with voltmeter and tell me the correct voltage so fix my own.I want to tell me the correct voltages that the regulator lm2576s has between pins 1-3 / pins 2-3the lm2576s voltages i want is that between 2 big electrolytic caps shown in the photo.Now i measure 0V between 1-3pins and 0.25V between 2-3pins witch i think is abnormal...other voltage outputs in other regulators are fine (5V &15V)
    -----update----
    I found that previous user changed the 6 electrolytic capacitors of the board can someone with the same board take a close up photo that shows the correct values of these capacitors?

Thank you