Choice of machines is overwealming. Suggestions welcomed - a lot.

Thread: Choice of machines is overwealming. Suggestions welcomed - a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Choice of machines is overwealming. Suggestions welcomed - a lot.

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a laser cutter engraver that is capable of doing all the usual things but certainly able to cut acrylic up to 8mm reasonably quickly in a single pass. I've looked at many machines and researched around to select candidates. I had considered that the latest version of 60W Storm600 or LG6040N from Weirke would be a reasonable choice. However, having researched the Weirke machines today, including in this forum, it looks like quality is not good. I had thought that Weirke would be better than a generic Chinese machine (unbranded) but maybe that's not the case. I'm actually not even sure if Weirke are an actual manufacturer as I've yet to see any pictures that show anything other than spaces full of finished machines.

I do of course have a budget and $3500 is a rough guide. Of course for more money I would have a greater choice but that's true of many things.

Any guidance anyone is able to give by pointing me at alternative machines would be appreciated. There are so many different machines and suppliers out there! Maybe someone would also like to comment on the current performance of Weirke too. The poor reviews I read were a couple of years old and maybe things are much better now.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Choice of machines is overwealming. Suggestions welcomed - a lot.

Attachment 395904Attachment 395906Attachment 395908

we are manufacture of course ,above are some of our factory pic and for the machine we will suggest the LG6040N, which is better

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    han@wklaser.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Choice of machines is overwealming. Suggestions welcomed - a lot.

I would look at a Rabbit 6040 in 60 watt you didn't give your location, but if you order direct from King Rabbit it should be in the ballpark budget range