Need Help! Water error and blank lcd screen

Thread: Water error and blank lcd screen

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Water error and blank lcd screen

Hey I’m really hoping someone can help me fix this issue! Purchased a Chinese laser cutter a few months back, it’s been running flawlessly until now. The first issue that happened was the machine would suddenly stop during a job and the lcd screen would turn off, yet the machine was still powered up. After moving the laser arm/head by hand and turning the machine back on the problem would be fixed and I could finish the job.

This happened on and off for about a month but now it will not work at all. The screen won’t come on at all, but when I plug my USB cord into the other USB port the screen comes on and I’m able to move the laser around with the controls but when fired it stops and says “water error” or “water error 1” there is constant flow through both in and out hoses that connect to the Chiller.

So the lcd screen comes on when plugged into “USB” port but won’t turn on when plugged into “PC” port? I have no idea why it only comes on when plugged into “USB” port, doesn’t make sense!?

Any suggestions? Anyone ever had this problem before? I see no issues with the water chiller cords or tubes or anything. Slowly losing my mind.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Water error and blank lcd screen

Quote Originally Posted by Aveytare84 View Post
    Hey I’m really hoping someone can help me fix this issue! Purchased a Chinese laser cutter a few months back, it’s been running flawlessly until now. The first issue that happened was the machine would suddenly stop during a job and the lcd screen would turn off, yet the machine was still powered up. After moving the laser arm/head by hand and turning the machine back on the problem would be fixed and I could finish the job.

This happened on and off for about a month but now it will not work at all. The screen won’t come on at all, but when I plug my USB cord into the other USB port the screen comes on and I’m able to move the laser around with the controls but when fired it stops and says “water error” or “water error 1” there is constant flow through both in and out hoses that connect to the Chiller.

So the lcd screen comes on when plugged into “USB” port but won’t turn on when plugged into “PC” port? I have no idea why it only comes on when plugged into “USB” port, doesn’t make sense!?

Any suggestions? Anyone ever had this problem before? I see no issues with the water chiller cords or tubes or anything. Slowly losing my mind.

Hi, Did you find any solutions to this problem. My machine is having exactly the same issues and I'm in desperate need of a solution.

Thanks