Sudden problem with k40 4060 laser

Thread: Sudden problem with k40 4060 laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sudden problem with k40 4060 laser

Hello fellow Laserfreinds
    i am having a issue with my k40 4060 60w laser
    all of a sudden i lost connection to the laser, and i was not able to connect to it again. the "fire on" light is always lit, and the position laser is not working either.
    BUT i am able to fire the laser tube and it works fine.

so i believe its the main board thats the issue, it is a model B1 which i am not able to find anything on and definitely not find a seller (See pictures)

i can however find lots of M2 boards - Will that be a decent replacement? and easy to move over

i also uploaded a picture of my low voltage powersupply which i also cant find anything on, and believe that could also be an issue
    any suggestions?
    Sudden problem with k40 4060 laser-img_0813-jpgSudden problem with k40 4060 laser-img_0816-jpg