Need Help! Mitsubishi Laser does no working propertly

Thread: Mitsubishi Laser does no working propertly

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mitsubishi Laser does no working propertly

Hi,
    im working in a Laser mitsubishi 3k power, the last year i was make the alingment of the nozzle using a tape
    on the tip and using 15 watts to can make the hole, today i need to use like a 80 watts to can cut the same tape, now i cant
    cut material the machine melt the material into the kerf.
    i make the alignment of the all mirrors (a nightmare with the visible laser), inclusively the PR mirror too, i make the maintenance
    of the resonator with nitrogen.
    i see working good all the blowers, i dont hear something different inside of the machine but i concerned about use more watts to can cut
    the tape to align the nozzle, i feel someting is wrong, Can you help me guys? some of you have a similar problems?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Mitsubishi Laser does no working propertly

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Laser View Post
    Hi,
    im working in a Laser mitsubishi 3k power, the last year i was make the alingment of the nozzle using a tape
    on the tip and using 15 watts to can make the hole, today i need to use like a 80 watts to can cut the same tape, now i cant
    cut material the machine melt the material into the kerf.
    i make the alignment of the all mirrors (a nightmare with the visible laser), inclusively the PR mirror too, i make the maintenance
    of the resonator with nitrogen.
    i see working good all the blowers, i dont hear something different inside of the machine but i concerned about use more watts to can cut
    the tape to align the nozzle, i feel someting is wrong, Can you help me guys? some of you have a similar problems?
    I sat through a Mitsubishi presentation, at the Automotive Laser and Welding conference in Detroit. The presentation was titled, "Understanding the Operating Cost of a Laser System" by Michael of MC Machinery (Mitsubishi laser distributor).

The attached graphic shows the high power CO2 laser consumable items, and the hours of life (in other words, when they are recommended to be changed).
    As you mentioned that you can "hear" something different, then that may be a clue to the problem.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mitsubishi Laser does no working propertly-mitsubishi_consumable_items_hours-png