Trying to start a business that heavily relies on the utilization of my new Triumph laser system with a custom built rotary. I am having trouble getting very inconstant results, though i'm using the same systems for every cut. is there any one out there who would be willing to walk me through some of my questions on "ezcad2" and help me to finalize some settings on the program, so I can move forward using the same settings over and over again and simply only manipulate what file is being marked?

very specifically, when using the rotary attachment and the rotary component of the software, when I choose to mark by using "mark by split line" , the resulting image that is marked is skewed towards the split lines, where I want one, consistent rotation and marking parameter, all of the dark variety.

I am engraving onto a hard chrome, and have found that the best settings for manipulating the "dark mark effect" that I want are speed at 1000 power at 80 and frequency at 37.

I would really love someone who has some time to reach out. you can share my screen or do whatever you need to do. I'm desperate. I just cannot figure this out.

Thank you sincerely. if you would like to set up full classes teaching me, I would be open to paying you as well.

greg