New to site

Thread: New to site

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to site

HowdyI'm CJ & I'm new to the site. I wanna invest in a 3D laser cutter/engraver in one. Does anyone have any Great suggestions???

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to site

Can you please define the shapes and sizes of the parts you want to do?
    and the budget ?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to site

I'm wantin to learn to do 3D laser engravings in crystal blocks, also the embroidery, engraving on wood,metal, mirrors & leather materials. I aslo need to be able to laser cut materials too. I'm not sure if I'll need the 3D camera along with a rotary. As for budgeting....well I work a lot of over time hrs. still at work. I would like to find somethin around $1,000.00 USD if possible...even if I gotta wait a couple months before getting extra attachments. I do a lot of different art & craft projects, eventually have my own business selling my ceations. Some Great advice on machines or really good deals would be very greatly appreciated. I've done some research on different mchines by watching videos & was so very impressed by all things that can be done with theses machines.The very first video I came across was the 3D crystal blocks with people's images inside on the lil light stands through Facebook. I know my daughter would really "LOVE" to have one with my granddaughter's image. Which I would also adore to have my own. The size of crystals plus different shapes would like to be at least 4x6x12 blocks or 22"x30" sheets of flat glass/mirrors. Is there any 1 laser machine to do all these things or even combo of 2?