Need Help! I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S board

Thread: I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S board

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S board

Hi everyone,

I have a BODOR BCL1006XUF, 80W CO2 laser machine.

Unfortunatly I lost the file with the vendor settings for my laser machine and I'm really desperate. I tried to contact the seller but they told me that they didn't have the file for my machine because it is an old machine (since 2016).

Can someone please send me the file of the vendor settings, or screenshots of the X and Y axis settings, so I can set the correct parameters?

Here are some details about my laser machine:

BODOR BCL1006XUF
    80W CO2
    1000 x 600 mm working table
    Motherboard: RDC6442S(EC)
    Microstep driver: 3DM783 (from JMC)
    Stepper motor: 57J1276-526-L-B1
    PC-Software: RDWorks V8.01.10

Unfortunatly my laser machine seems losing steps, only sometimes and totaly random and I'm thinking that this is because of the parameters. You can check the issue in the attached pictures.
    Also you can see in this video (minute 0:43 , 1:43, 1:49 or 3:19) what it is happening during cutting:

So, if someone has the same laser machine, please help me with the vendor settings for X and Y axis.
    I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S board-laser-issue-cutting-jpgI need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S board-laser-issue_engraving-jpg

Thank you to all of you,
    Cris

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S bo

Cris- someone posted this file on the RDworkslab.com board. Use at your own risk. Gene

Attached Files Attached Files
    4x4 shopbot with chicom water cooled spindle
    3x4 130watt chinese laser

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Chris,
    surprised that bodor didnt have your settings.

with respects to the skipping steps i had a similar problem on my bodor mini (600x500 bed) which looked like some mechanical failure or too fast acceleratiin/deceleration often when i was doing scanned engraving. Turns out it was electrical interference from the laser tube to the cables going to the stepper. i hacked a solution which was to shield the cables with a metal sheet from line of sight of the laser tube. a better solution would be to replace the cables with grounded shielded cables.

This may be the source of your skipping problem.. or not.. but worth investigating.

Laser: Bodor BCL-0605MU 90W Reci
    Router: Carving X6-1500

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I need the vendor settings file for BODOR BCL1006XUF Laser with Ruida RDC6442S bo

Quote Originally Posted by zhuzhu View Post
    Hey Chris,
    surprised that bodor didnt have your settings.

with respects to the skipping steps i had a similar problem on my bodor mini (600x500 bed) which looked like some mechanical failure or too fast acceleratiin/deceleration often when i was doing scanned engraving. Turns out it was electrical interference from the laser tube to the cables going to the stepper. i hacked a solution which was to shield the cables with a metal sheet from line of sight of the laser tube. a better solution would be to replace the cables with grounded shielded cables.

This may be the source of your skipping problem.. or not.. but worth investigating.
    I actually had problems with two different 100w Reci tubed BCL 0605MU and ended up doing the same thing, rerouting the HV cable away from the control wiring. Nearly drove me crazy[er] tho. Gene

4x4 shopbot with chicom water cooled spindle
    3x4 130watt chinese laser