Chinese lasers: who's worth checking?

Thread: Chinese lasers: who's worth checking?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese lasers: who's worth checking?

Hi folks, I'm looking for a 80-100w 900x600ish sized machine to cut and engrave wood and acrylic. Primarily as a hobby. I'm not looking for a $500 machine, but also trying to keep the cost below $7K (bottom line, everything included and it's sitting in my garage).

I've scoured these forums and learned that people are happy with Thunder and Triumph.

So far I have:

• Gotten an offer from Thunder on their Nova 35. Still on the fence with Thunder since their prices are much higher than comparable machines. They're quick to offer a free $120 set of lens but will not budge on the price of the machine or the $300 they're asking if you choose FOB for delivery (i.e. you take care of shipping from their port in China). The funny part about the delivery is that they'll charge you less if you go with their shipping company to deliver it all the way to your local port. I was told this is because sometimes the shipping company will cut a deal with the supplier to "convince" you this option is better, but then "screw" you over with a bunch of charges when it's time to release it from the local port, which they obviously won't tell you about upfront.
    • Reached out to sales@triumphlaser.com a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard back, even after I pinged them twice. So I'm kind of giving up on them.
    • Tried looking at golden laser but can't tell if they sell these types of machines. Most of their machines seem industrial.

Are there other manufacturers that anyone has worked with and will recommend in terms of the quality of the machine, getting support, etc.? Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese lasers: who's worth checking?

Don't go with g j Weikes they wont answer emails text after they sell you a machine
    cheers keith

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sinjoe

Downloads
    Uploads

ditto Sinjoe

Downloads
    Uploads

I went to Sinjoe site and priced out a machine. In the cart all the shipping options show $0 .00. That doesn't make sense to the US, does it? Anyone who has had one shipped to US, what did the shipping run?
    Steve.

Downloads
    Uploads

Rabbit Laser is a top of the line Chinese Laser. I bought mine from a USA distributor so don't know how their importing is but as far as the laser I've had mine going on 3 years with no problems with the laser itself. Still on the original tube, lens and mirrors.I would definitely check them out.

Downloads
    Uploads

A lot of Chinese companies ship for free to a port then you have to pay a broker and they will handle the paper work you will also have to pay import taxex and maybe storage while it is waiting to be picked up. You will need a shipper to get it to your door and that will also cost you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbird48 View Post
    I bought mine from a USA distributor
    What was the shipping cost from USA distributor to your USA location?
    Steve.

Downloads
    Uploads

I picked my machine up in Ohio. Call Ray Scott at Rabbit Laser USA. I believe he will delivwer the machine set it up and train you on it. I did my training at their facility in Ohio. Great people to work with . Ray and Carol make sure your a happy customer.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    What was the shipping cost from USA distributor to your USA location?
    Steve.

We have the CO2 Laser Cutter and Engraver With Auto Focus, 90W, RECI CO2 Glass Tube, Auto Focus, 36 inch x 24 inch (690-90W) in Chicago

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...aving/690-90w/

Pls let us know if you need help

https://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by automationtechinc View Post
    We have the CO2 Laser Cutter and Engraver With Auto Focus, 90W, RECI CO2 Glass Tube, Auto Focus, 36 inch x 24 inch (690-90W) in Chicago

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...aving/690-90w/

Pls let us know if you need help

https://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/
    I picked mine up from this place and it works really good. I did have a problem when it was under warranty and John took care of it super fast. I was only down 1 day

Hello sir , this is David from Triumphlaser , we have replied you but not by sales@triumphlaser.com ,did you recived it before ?