Need Help! CO2 Laser cutter/angraver

Thread: CO2 Laser cutter/angraver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CO2 Laser cutter/angraver

Hello good people! I have Chinese CO2 lase cutter/engraving machine. Some time ago it started to engrave badly. I am not sure I am right but I noticed strap loose from both side of moving head. See pictures attached. Please look at yours and compare to mine. Can this be a reason of terribly engraving? Or I should check something else. If this is strap loose how to tighten them? Could somebody send me link of video? Than You!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CO2 Laser cutter/angraver-20171113_123310-jpg   CO2 Laser cutter/angraver-20171113_123325-jpg   CO2 Laser cutter/angraver-20171113_123411-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CO2 Laser cutter/angraver

Quote Originally Posted by Lietuva View Post
    Hello good people! I have Chinese CO2 lase cutter/engraving machine. Some time ago it started to engrave badly. I am not sure I am right but I noticed strap loose from both side of moving head. See pictures attached. Please look at yours and compare to mine. Can this be a reason of terribly engraving? Or I should check something else. If this is strap loose how to tighten them? Could somebody send me link of video? Than You!
    You need to tighten the belt. Should be a screw on the right side of rail. The slack in the belt will not allow the head to stop and start correctly or the wrong place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk