Need Help! Please help, AWC708C Lite questions

Thread: Please help, AWC708C Lite questions

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Please help, AWC708C Lite questions

Hi,

I'm just upgrade my 50W Chinese CO2 Laser machine electronics to DSP - AWC708C Lite; I got stuck and have some questions:

1. My belt is 3M (3mm pitch) and have 20 teeths pulley, the motor is nema17 (1.8 degree), my driver set to 1600 micro steps: Could you please help me to calculate the Um per pulse.

2. The x,y limit switch don't work, (I connect to ELY-, ELX- and GND). will I need to setup anywhere in awc708?, I can't find the menu to manage hardware limit setting.

3. When I try to test a drwaing file I got "Size beyond border", which I already check that the "Rage" is correct, I don't know why

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Tung

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please help, AWC708C Lite questions

I just got one of these and found these also
    1. Use trial and error. Jog a distance and if the real distance is shorter increase the number
    2 go to options, system settings and manufacturing Params. Check hardware limits
    3 means your origin is wrong if your material fits. You can set the origin at any time.
    The manual says a few words about features but doesn't explain when to use something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk