Problem with Chinese Laser Engraver

Thread: Problem with Chinese Laser Engraver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Problem with Chinese Laser Engraver

Hi Guys,
    I have recently purchased a new Chinese Laser Engraver 2500 x 1500 and have encountered some issues. It is a 100W laser with 'RECI W4' brand Laser tube. It has Rudia controller and using RDWorks software via Corel X6. It does have external chiller (CW5000) and air pump. All equipment seems to work ok and chiller doesn't show the water temperature to be high at any point. The machine is on a pure SINE WAVE UPS to ensure any voltage fluctuations are ruled out. I have also tried without one but without much luck.

1. Whenever I am using the laser for heavy engraving (I generally engrave on glass but even on ply and other material - its the same issue) it seems to loose efficiency in parts of project. When I say heavy engraving - I mean something where laser is supposed to be on 90 / 90+% of the total job time. It seems to get worse with larger pieces as often its less efficient in middle or sides / not appropriate control (I guess on laser firing - but I am no expert).

I have already checked levelling of the table (honeycomb & slats underneath). I have also tried to reduce speed of job, changing interval setting, changing power but it seems something is wrong and it seems to glitch. I have also tried to use bmp and vector as export from Corel with fixing of any missing points / curves in RDWorks.

Please help guys as I would be in big trouble if this doesn't work as I picked it on my own back!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Problem with Chinese Laser Engraver-2017-06-05-photo-00001018-jpg  
    Last edited by alag20; 06-23-2017 at 07:41 AM.

endurance_robots

if any of you have issues with Chinese lasers or engraving machines, pelase email support@EnduranceRobots.com

and we will be happy to assist you)
    we know how to run CNCC Laseraxe, GRBL, Benbox, mDraw, ACAN, ACAN mini and many other useful tools

endurance_robots

if any of you have issues with Chinese lasers or engraving machines, pelase email support@EnduranceRobots.com

and we will be happy to assist you)
    we know how to run CNCC Laseraxe, GRBL, Benbox, mDraw, ACAN, ACAN mini and many other useful tools

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Problem with Chinese Laser Engraver

> if any of you have issues with Chinese lasers or engraving machines, pelase email support@EnduranceRobots.com
    > and we will be happy to assist you)
    > we know how to run CNCC Laseraxe, GRBL, Benbox, mDraw, ACAN, ACAN mini and many other useful tools

Thanks but $40 an hour is just a little to steep a price to pay. I'd sooner buy a new machine that doesn't have the problems I have with the Laseraxe.

Last edited by Army56; 03-08-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Didn't original quote message