Need Help! X and Y axis problem. DOES NOT MATCH THE ACTUAL LASER HEAD - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X and Y axis problem. DOES NOT MATCH THE ACTUAL LASER HEAD

Default Re: X and Y axis problem. DOES NOT MATCH THE ACTUAL LASER HEAD

Hello I'm having the same problem... my x,y show 1000mm when I turn the machine on it slams into the side of the machine and doesn't stop.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by GaGuy View Post
    Hello I'm having the same problem... my x,y show 1000mm when I turn the machine on it slams into the side of the machine and doesn't stop.
    See if end stops is working, if you want you can desativate home function in vendor settings on ruida controllers

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, for a start, your machine should be in eStop when you turn it on. You should put it in eStop before you turn it off.

Cheers
    Roger

Downloads
    Uploads

i have the same idea as rui-sjm1
    our conpany use Ruida conrtrol system for our machine too
    The most likely situation you encounter is that the step parameter of the motor changes due to resetting the system
    You can find the software manual on the official website of Ruida, modify the parameters according to the manual, I hope it will help you

just feel free to cantact me ,whatsapp number is+86 17824821877.
    Our company has been established for seven years.i can offer you good choices

Hello,

If you need any help or advise regarding your Co2 laser machines we would be more than happy to help. We offer Co2 lasers machine and parts sales as well as offering maintenance agreements, tech support, parts installation with warranty, maintenance agreements and much more to ensure your machines get back up and running as soon as possible.

This is definitely a pulse drive settings issue for your motors from your stepper drivers, if you get in touch I should be able to fix this issue for you quite quickly - If it takes less that 15 mins to fix ( which it should ) I'll do it free of charge to help you out.

Please do visit our website at Laser Cutter | Laser Engraver | Laser Machine Parts & Accessories | CO2 Laser Machines | CO2 Laser Repairs | CO2 Laser Engineer or email info@focusedlasersystems.com for more information.

Kind regards,

Jake Osman
    Focused Laser Systems Ltd

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by car_bore View Post
    Here is a quick video of what I'm talking about.

It wasn't making that noise before.

did anyone ever get a fix for this problem and I'm just missing it? Are corrupt parameter files the culprit? I have exactly the same problem, but I am really kinda stuck because I inherited my laser and I have 0 files in the way of a backup. Also, the laser was new when I got it, but it had set for 6 years. Oddly everything is current tech in the way of controllers etc. (Ruida 6442G) It isn't a US machine (that I can tell) the scan tag led me to Orion Motors --- which is Omtech. So I probably have the equivalent of a 50W CO2 Omtech. I just can't find the definitive setup files etc. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Focused_Laser_Systems_Ltd View Post
    Hello,

If you need any help or advise regarding your Co2 laser machines we would be more than happy to help. We offer Co2 lasers machine and parts sales as well as offering maintenance agreements, tech support, parts installation with warranty, maintenance agreements and much more to ensure your machines get back up and running as soon as possible.

This is definitely a pulse drive settings issue for your motors from your stepper drivers, if you get in touch I should be able to fix this issue for you quite quickly - If it takes less that 15 mins to fix ( which it should ) I'll do it free of charge to help you out.

Please do visit our website at Laser Cutter | Laser Engraver | Laser Machine Parts & Accessories | CO2 Laser Machines | CO2 Laser Repairs | CO2 Laser Engineer or email info@focusedlasersystems.com for more information.

Kind regards,

Jake Osman
    Focused Laser Systems Ltd
    Jake, I know this is an old thread, but I have the same issue that is going on here exactly. My laser has been down because of this same thing since June of 2023 and it's brand new. I may not have but a few hours on it when it starting acting irradically. I have a Monport 80w CO2 Laser with Ruida Controller. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12