Need Help! Laser machine caught fire, and new x-axis rail guides and slides

Thread: Laser machine caught fire, and new x-axis rail guides and slides

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Laser machine caught fire, and new x-axis rail guides and slides

As if I had discussed a little bit from another post,
    "Hi, Asho, I am in the same boat. You could add a regular shop fan to increase the air flow and add an exhaust fan to the window so air circulates faster.
    On a second note, do you mind telling me what company you bought the laser cutter from and your experience/satisfaction, and price?
    I bought a laser cutter 4 feet by 8 feet from the middle part of China( i wont name name right now but maybe i will do a in depth review of the company later).
    The machinie i bought was alright, but one day the blower fan that comes with machine stopped working and i turned my back for 5 or 10 mins, and it caught on fire.
    Then I started to figure out what is wrong with machine after fire. luckily it would still work albeit losing some small functions such as red dot focus...
    Then I contacted them about getting me new parts.They sent me some...but the new rail guide slides didint fit. and then i was told to get ne rew rail guide with new slides and i agreed. but then they kinda stopped responding or very slow.
    I understand they dont make money with parts, but come on, i had the machine less than 1.5 years....with less than few hundreds hours on it.....and i was told i needed a new machine because it was tooo old.....
    sorry about th rant....let me know if you solve the problem."

"Moreover, way before this happened, i already told them i was going to buy more machines most likely at the beginning of next year (new co2 laser and one fiber laser).
    And they still kinda fked me.....I cant really move on with production...."

So anyone knows where i could get 1.38 meter rail guide with matching slides? (the machine is 4 feet by 8 feet). The old rail guide is measured 15mm wide at the widest part of the rail.
    I will consider a thorough review of my experience and the company if I could solve this problem. Man, I am really pissed about this.

Thanks for any suggestions!

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/genera...er-cutter.html