Need help!!! to find a software to HX40A - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help!!! to find a software to HX40A

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know where I can get this key? I purchased from ebay. Many things are broke, but I cannot test anything until I get the USB key.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all,

I contionue to have problem with the size of the engraving area on the HX40A. I cant engrave more than 110x200 mm although the specification is 220x200. Has anyone come to a solution about this?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I just received yesterday the HX40A machine. It seems that comes with everything (soft-keys included) but I don't understand the software (NewlySEAL and NewlyDRAW). Can anybody give me help?. Do you have any soft manual or something?

Regards from Spain

Dario

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get this key? I purchased from ebay. Many things are broke, but I cannot test anything until I get the USB key.
    Dear janet,
    Do u have the usb key (usb softdog) ? if u do't try to contact jack yin ( wklaser ).
    connect usb softdog before u load the software (newlydraw), make sure to remove all printer driver except microsoft office document ( image writer driver) at printers and faxes.
    good luck.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy LG1200 Laser problem

sorry to take take over this thread, but it wont let me post a new one.....

im new to this site, and have been reading through some threads in regards to laser cutting machines, and i have came across a few post's from people which touched the surface on some of the issues i was having, and was wondering if anyone could help me further, as i am now having problems with the company in china, not through any fault of theres, just the fact we have a hugh language barrier, and they are having difficulty understanding what is wrong with the machine.

Firstly, I purchased a machine from china model LG1200, which was shipped to Australia.

See url below for machine details and description

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...cts/index.html

(The specs look almost identical to the unit being sold by ink express which has been discussed in previous posts) however these are the problems i am having:

First problem:
    The unit was shipped perfectly and was cheap to import to Sydney, however i had missing software on the disk they sent, so i had to wait another week after i contacted them about, and they then emailed me the missing files.

The machine was set up as per manual, and a real audio video which i made the supplier send me as i have never operated a laser cutter before, and explained this to them prior to the purchase, however as they convinced me it was easy to use and set up i went ahead with the purhcase.

The real audio video the company sent me only included the set up of the machine and not the software set up procedures and initial x & y test which i asked for because of the other problems i am also having with the machine.

The machine is set up to pump and blower etc, and has power - however the software set up is not working properly, nor is the first test to set up x & y axis.

As far as i can tell, (and from what the company in china have told me the machine is set up correctly - I have sent them photos)

However the laser is not functioning as it should be, because when i try to set up the initial test after i press the test button only a blue line appears down the length of the tube - but it does not burn the paper placed at the end of tube/first mirror. no beam actually shoots out, when i explained this to the company in china, they emailed me back with this response "laser is deviate", which i did not understand, then when they finally got back to me they told me the following:
    "I mean the beam is diviate, you did not ajust the lens properly"

Therefore i would like to know how to adjust the lens correctly for it to shoot the beam out, as the company in China have offered no further information on how to do this, other than for me to send another video over to them showing all the problems i am having with the machine.

Also the second problem i am having is with the softdog key and was wondering if this may be why the laser is "deviate" .

When i install the software (which i have done numerous times now - as this is was the advise i kept getting from china) I plug in soft dog key and i get a windows pop up asking me to install the driver there, i press cancel for the windows pop up screen, but it continues to pop up every two seconds even when i have already pressed install the driver on the softdog popup screen, with it saying software installed.

Once it says the driver has been installed on softdog pop up screen, i get an error message stating "hardware not insatalled, device may not function properly" (even though it says it driver has been installed on softdog pop up screen) if i try to open the laser cutting software, it says error, reinstall driver and re insert softdog key, and the program will not open, which i need it to do to operate the machine.

If however i accept the windows pop up box that keeps popping up and let it install the driver, i no longer get the error message, i get one to say "the hardware is installed and ready to use" and when i got to open the laser cutting software it lets me and works.

The arm moves in laser machine per key pad when turned on, however no visible red dot appears in the actual laser cutter program, showing you where the laser arm is positioned which i believe it should be doing, and the test will still not work.

I believe some people have had software issues with MPC03 drivers, which is what my laser machine is running on (on windows xp), however i was wondering if anyone else has had the same issues with the sofdog key, as i think this may be why the machine is not functioning correcting, as the driver is corrupt or something, but the company say there is nothing wrong with it, and will not send me a replacement one.

Could i also have a data cable problem?

As i do not know much about these machines i was aprehansive to purchase one to begin with, but i make jewllery part time, and needed an easier way to cut my perspex and acrylic, and this seemed like the perfect option.

I have now had the machine since November 2006, and it is still not going, im getting quite frustrated with the whole thing, and am starting to wonder if i wasted my money.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - SO I CAN GET THIS MACHING GOING :P

any information would be appreciated, or better still, is there anyone in the sydney area that can come and look at my machine to see whats going on with it (i know there are fvery ew aussie's here on this site, but i seriously need help)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello Jhon
    newlydraw work on usb
    have you got whit machine usb key also you can msn whit Linda
    www.diytrade. com search laser engraver you see Jinan weike company
    join msn to contact Linda

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by KimberleyOz View Post
    sorry to take take over this thread, but it wont let me post a new one.....

im new to this site, and have been reading through some threads in regards to laser cutting machines, and i have came across a few post's from people which touched the surface on some of the issues i was having, and was wondering if anyone could help me further, as i am now having problems with the company in china, not through any fault of theres, just the fact we have a hugh language barrier, and they are having difficulty understanding what is wrong with the machine.

Firstly, I purchased a machine from china model LG1200, which was shipped to Australia.

See url below for machine details and description

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...cts/index.html

(The specs look almost identical to the unit being sold by ink express which has been discussed in previous posts) however these are the problems i am having:

First problem:
    The unit was shipped perfectly and was cheap to import to Sydney, however i had missing software on the disk they sent, so i had to wait another week after i contacted them about, and they then emailed me the missing files.

The machine was set up as per manual, and a real audio video which i made the supplier send me as i have never operated a laser cutter before, and explained this to them prior to the purchase, however as they convinced me it was easy to use and set up i went ahead with the purhcase.

The real audio video the company sent me only included the set up of the machine and not the software set up procedures and initial x & y test which i asked for because of the other problems i am also having with the machine.

The machine is set up to pump and blower etc, and has power - however the software set up is not working properly, nor is the first test to set up x & y axis.

As far as i can tell, (and from what the company in china have told me the machine is set up correctly - I have sent them photos)

However the laser is not functioning as it should be, because when i try to set up the initial test after i press the test button only a blue line appears down the length of the tube - but it does not burn the paper placed at the end of tube/first mirror. no beam actually shoots out, when i explained this to the company in china, they emailed me back with this response "laser is deviate", which i did not understand, then when they finally got back to me they told me the following:
    "I mean the beam is diviate, you did not ajust the lens properly"

Therefore i would like to know how to adjust the lens correctly for it to shoot the beam out, as the company in China have offered no further information on how to do this, other than for me to send another video over to them showing all the problems i am having with the machine.

Also the second problem i am having is with the softdog key and was wondering if this may be why the laser is "deviate" .

When i install the software (which i have done numerous times now - as this is was the advise i kept getting from china) I plug in soft dog key and i get a windows pop up asking me to install the driver there, i press cancel for the windows pop up screen, but it continues to pop up every two seconds even when i have already pressed install the driver on the softdog popup screen, with it saying software installed.

Once it says the driver has been installed on softdog pop up screen, i get an error message stating "hardware not insatalled, device may not function properly" (even though it says it driver has been installed on softdog pop up screen) if i try to open the laser cutting software, it says error, reinstall driver and re insert softdog key, and the program will not open, which i need it to do to operate the machine.

If however i accept the windows pop up box that keeps popping up and let it install the driver, i no longer get the error message, i get one to say "the hardware is installed and ready to use" and when i got to open the laser cutting software it lets me and works.

The arm moves in laser machine per key pad when turned on, however no visible red dot appears in the actual laser cutter program, showing you where the laser arm is positioned which i believe it should be doing, and the test will still not work.

I believe some people have had software issues with MPC03 drivers, which is what my laser machine is running on (on windows xp), however i was wondering if anyone else has had the same issues with the sofdog key, as i think this may be why the machine is not functioning correcting, as the driver is corrupt or something, but the company say there is nothing wrong with it, and will not send me a replacement one.

Could i also have a data cable problem?

As i do not know much about these machines i was aprehansive to purchase one to begin with, but i make jewllery part time, and needed an easier way to cut my perspex and acrylic, and this seemed like the perfect option.

I have now had the machine since November 2006, and it is still not going, im getting quite frustrated with the whole thing, and am starting to wonder if i wasted my money.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME - SO I CAN GET THIS MACHING GOING :P

any information would be appreciated, or better still, is there anyone in the sydney area that can come and look at my machine to see whats going on with it (i know there are fvery ew aussie's here on this site, but i seriously need help)
    hellow
    you can take assist from Step-Servo company From Jane Zhao
    they sell Mp03

good lucks
    Aydin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123