Need Help! A few questions about my Chinese machine.. Im at a wall...

Thread: A few questions about my Chinese machine.. Im at a wall...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default A few questions about my Chinese machine.. Im at a wall...

Im in need of some help..Jinan Itech is just ignoring my emails now,since I have the machine.
    It uses LaserSoft ,which I have it set to Top Left for the home position, yet when I reset ,it always goes to about midways on the Y and to the right on X. The machine is a 1300 x 900 platform, yet it seems to think its only 500 x 40. (I guess) not sure what it thinks the size is, even though I have it set to 1300x900 in the parameters.
    The factory settings on the machine is asking for a password, so Im unable to check what its set at.

Next problem...
    when using the LaserSoft program, importing from Corel X5, its taking my engrave vectors, which are color filled, and changing the color where they over lap. Its also resizing the design,according to the program,making it alot bigger.

and the next problem.. when uploading the file to the machine, its flipping the design,so its backwards...
    any help on these would greatly be appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A few questions about my Chinese machine.. Im at a wall...

I think you need to fiddle with the settings, first select correct main board.. this probably will solve most of your problems. You need to also set the platform size in the settings. The settings in the corel laser plugin are not set for your machine, and need to be set manually.

These settings can be found from the configuration in corel-laser plugin.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

there is no option to 'correct main board' . I also dont see anywhere to access the Corel plugin to reconfigure it

Downloads
    Uploads

after you power on and the head moves to the center use the key pad to move it to where you want it and hit the origin button. Then turn it off and back on and see if that works.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

that did change it..though, bad results..now it goes to top left and tried to keep going. and when I try to manually control it, the X axis is backwards and Y axis wont respond

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

strange..I cant seem to reset it like that now

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TSHobbies View Post
    there is no option to 'correct main board' . I also dont see anywhere to access the Corel plugin to reconfigure it
    Nope, there is no "correct main board" button... you need to select correct main board (hardware initialize) from the configure menu (gear icon in the corel laser plugin). I'm no expert, but i assume you need to input the correct settings. Also you can set the max cutting area from there & start point (logic page initialize).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few questions about my Chinese machine.. Im at a wall...-corelaser-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was hoping the programs would be similar, but mine doesnt have those options . I did finally get the home point to where it should be by what fixtureman suggested.

Current issue Im having is the machine flipping the engrave. when I load a project, its keep the vector cuts where they should be, but its flipping the engrave and doing it backwards.. I cant seem to find anything to change that.