Need Help! Laser wont stop firing while traveling to and from home

Thread: Laser wont stop firing while traveling to and from home

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Laser wont stop firing while traveling to and from home

Hi,

I am having an issue with my 80w Chinese laser. The laser starts to fire as soon as you push start while the laser head is traveling to the job. Obviously it should not turn on until the laser head is ready to start engraving or cutting. Once it finishes the engraving or cutting file it begins to return to home, but does not stop firing. As soon as the laser head gets to 0,0 or home the laser stops firing. If you push pause during the job while the laser is engraving then it will stop firing, but as soon as you push escape it begins firing and returns home. I swapped out the laser controller with one from one of my other machines and still have the problem so I know the controller is good.
    I'm thinking the problem might be inside the power supply. Running out of ideas??? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nate

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Nate33 View Post
    Hi,

I am having an issue with my 80w Chinese laser. The laser starts to fire as soon as you push start while the laser head is traveling to the job. Obviously it should not turn on until the laser head is ready to start engraving or cutting. Once it finishes the engraving or cutting file it begins to return to home, but does not stop firing. As soon as the laser head gets to 0,0 or home the laser stops firing. If you push pause during the job while the laser is engraving then it will stop firing, but as soon as you push escape it begins firing and returns home. I swapped out the laser controller with one from one of my other machines and still have the problem so I know the controller is good.
    I'm thinking the problem might be inside the power supply. Running out of ideas??? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nate
    it is laser tube leakage problem

co2 laser tube range from 80w-150w www.cantonwonderlaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser wont stop firing while traveling to and from home

Hi Nate. I have the same problem. Just wondering if you have fixed it
    Whipman

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Laser wont stop firing while traveling to and from home

Quote Originally Posted by whipman View Post
    Hi Nate. I have the same problem. Just wondering if you have fixed it
    Whipman
    Hi Nate. I just fixed mine. Make sure your laser power supply is connected fro TL to the LON1 not TH to LAN1