Need Help With IE300 Laser Engraver

Thread: Need Help With IE300 Laser Engraver

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Need Help With IE300 Laser Engraver

Hello:

I'm in desperate need of help with a IE300 laser engraver that I purchased from a guy on ebay. I am wanting to engrave in wood as well as glass and anything else that this thing is suppose to be able to do. This is my first laser engraver and from what I've experienced and red on this forum and elsewhere, it now appears that I've possibly just wasted over $2,000. The Moshidraw software's help file is in Chinese, therefore I have no clue how to even set this thing up correctly. I've been able to engrave a little bit with it but have been unable to get this thing to do what it's suppose to be able to do. Next problem, the guy that I bought it from on Ebay no longer works at the place that sold it, so no one is seems to know anything about this engraver.

Can anyone on here give me some tips on possibly where to find a better ENGLISH written manual. Also as I've read and found out, this thing only works with Moshidraw software which seems to be very limited in what it can do. Is there any other software that will work with this thing as well as a Windows print driver. Hopefully I'll get a response from this post. Hopefully someone else has come up with a better way to run this thing.

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

$2000???????????

www.moshisoft.com

Regret.At present this software multi-uses in 3040,40A such machine,
    Is bigger than the 600MM above machine,Nobody uses this software.
    Cannot help you,Regret.
    You may seek your seller,He has English material.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thanks for the info

Would anyone be able to give me a better idea of how to align the ray path? I believe this may be some of my problem.

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JWiggers
    Would anyone be able to give me a better idea of how to align the ray path? I believe this may be some of my problem.

Thanks
    You probably have this already, but there is a manual at the Ink Express site for the IE300... It has some coverage on beam alignment.

http://www.iehk.net/downlord.html IE300 User Manual

Jay

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes I do, but thanks for your response.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone on this forum have one of the IE300 laser engravers. If so, I still have some questions on this machine. What kind of engraving has anyone done with this machine. What is it good for? I also have a question on how to align the ray path. I'm having difficuly understanding the manual that can be download from the Ink Express website.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you contacted the Inkexpress people? Since they sell the machine seems like they could answer your question.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No I haven't. I guess I'm a little nervous to make a international call and talk to someone who doesn't know english that well. I guess I'll have to give that a try though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should have been more clear, was talking about contact through email. They ask on their home page to not call, but email.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default that's funny!

don't get your hopes up, I'd rather bang ny head into a brick wall than try to communicate with the IE guy.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

JWIGGERS, you should contact sidi steve, he has a an IE300

Downloads
    Uploads

From the other threads here on the Zone, it appears that service after the sale is non existent at InkExpress

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I AGREE with the fact that service is doesn't exist after the sale. I've also tried email but nobody even responds to that unless I'm using the wrong address. I wish I'd have spent the money and bought a US built machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Hello!

Hy there... Im alex... and i'm a student at a university in Romania! I have a little probleme... i bought a IE300 but when i boought it i didn't have andy Computer Drivers... plzz help me.. i can't use the machine without a driver!!

please write me at alext_1020@yahoo.com if you have a driver for my machine! or here

i wrote to IEHK.net but no responese!

Please help me!
    I'l give you a beer!

Thank you!