Need Help! LaserPro Mercury 1 - Synrad 48-2 needed

Thread: LaserPro Mercury 1 - Synrad 48-2 needed

Downloads
    Uploads

Default LaserPro Mercury 1 - Synrad 48-2 needed

Hello All,

I've got a GCC Laserpro Mercury 1 laser cutter. It has a Synrad 25w 48-2 OEM tube. The tube was made in 1999 so it's had a good life. However it's only producing 16.5 from the tube.

A regas is due I believe. I've been quoted around £300 look at it with this being deducted from the repair cost. The average RF electric work is 400-600 and the regas is £1100-£1500 depending on optics.

My big question is obviously I have to remove the tube for repair... If i removing the tube and remove the optics holder on the end of the tube. Will I have to realign all the optics In the machine.

There looks like there is no way to adjust the tubes location it is positioned in one permanent location. I think all the adjustment of the beam is relied upon the optics holder that is attached to the Synrad tube.

So my big question has any one had to remove the tube from the same machine as mine?

How easy is it to adjust the optics. I have successfully adjusted all the flying optics inside the machine but never the bottom optics?

Does any one have a tube going cheap? I'm from England

Kind Regards & thank-you

Philip

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I can’t help you out reference your tube but was wondering if you could help me out I purchase a mercury 1 from a local auction
    I am new to Co2 lasers so not really knowing what I was looking for it never came with a driver so I haven’t be able to test it properly it does the normal when you switch it on but unable to connect to the the laptop would you have a copy of the driver I have checked online for a download but not very successful would it be possible to get a copy of your driver ?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Hello All,

I've got a GCC Laserpro Mercury 1 laser cutter. It has a Synrad 25w 48-2 OEM tube. The tube was made in 1999 so it's had a good life. However it's only producing 16.5 from the tube.

A regas is due I believe. I've been quoted around £300 look at it with this being deducted from the repair cost. The average RF electric work is 400-600 and the regas is £1100-£1500 depending on optics.

My big question is obviously I have to remove the tube for repair... If i removing the tube and remove the optics holder on the end of the tube. Will I have to realign all the optics In the machine.

There looks like there is no way to adjust the tubes location it is positioned in one permanent location. I think all the adjustment of the beam is relied upon the optics holder that is attached to the Synrad tube.

So my big question has any one had to remove the tube from the same machine as mine?

How easy is it to adjust the optics. I have successfully adjusted all the flying optics inside the machine but never the bottom optics?

Does any one have a tube going cheap? I'm from England

Kind Regards & thank-you

Philip