Need Help! I can not cut or engrave anything "softdog error"

Thread: I can not cut or engrave anything "softdog error"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default I can not cut or engrave anything "softdog error"

Hello everybody

I have a Chinese laser machine with a MPC6515 Motion card and I have a big problem.

The machine was cutting when suddely stopped but the job wasn´t completed, since when I try to download a file from my computer to the machine I get this error "Motion card SoftDog no same". I can move the laser head with the machine panel or with the computer and the laser is output without problem. I´ve tried with another computer, with the software lasercut 5.3 and 5.4, I´ve updated the firmware and downgraded again but the problem is the same "Motion card SoftDog no same". If you try to copy the file on pendrive and plug into the machine I can see on the lcd screen the content of the pendrive and I can download but when I push start button the machine makes beat and doesn´t do anything.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards
    David

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi David,
    I am sorry to say that I have no solution for you as I came here to ask the exact same question.
    Like you, my machine was working just fine (mine is a LC6090 with a Leetro MPC6525 controller, running from LaserCut 5.3). Then yesterday the machine refused to work.
    My supplier (G.Weike) in China recommended uninstalling the software and reinstalling it again. This has not had any effect. I have not attempted a firmware upgrade yet.
    I am assuming that you are not able to run a contour line either (Test button).

I also eagerly await some advice on solving this problem.

Downloads
    Uploads

@waynevanwijk, David,
    please ask your sales persom to get a dll file which match your card version, after that ,your machine will work well

Best Regards
    Lucy Lee
    G.WEIKE LASER

Quote Originally Posted by waynevanwijk View Post
    Hi David,
    I am sorry to say that I have no solution for you as I came here to ask the exact same question.
    Like you, my machine was working just fine (mine is a LC6090 with a Leetro MPC6525 controller, running from LaserCut 5.3). Then yesterday the machine refused to work.
    My supplier (G.Weike) in China recommended uninstalling the software and reinstalling it again. This has not had any effect. I have not attempted a firmware upgrade yet.
    I am assuming that you are not able to run a contour line either (Test button).

I also eagerly await some advice on solving this problem.

Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    han@wklaser.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,

Waynevanwijkam you are right I´m not able to run a contour line either. I´ve sent two mails to my supplier (cmlaser), but I haven´t received a response and it was one month ago.

Waynevanwijk, Lucy thanks for your reply.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

As soon as I get a solution I will let you know (I am waiting to hear back from G.Weike now). I must say that I am pretty happy with the support that they give.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

My machine is working again, but sadly I have no advice to offer you. A technician from G.Weike in China took over my computer and sorted it out for me remotely. I hope that you have better luck with your supplier.
    Wayne.

Hello.problem fix it ??????
    Yes,we from guangzhou of china,great year laser ,manufacture the laser cut,engrave,marking machine.we have 5
    years ,global service,professional after service team,productivity.
    We know someone said that chinese pruducts cheap,you know that rule ,quality equal price,so that depend you
    asking.becuase we offer the excellent quality,that is our principle.

gylaser8@gdgylaser.com
    http://en.gdgylaser.com/

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Waynevanwijkam I am glad to hear that. At least I know there is a solution and I don´t have to buy a motion controller. I will continue trying to talk to my supplier.

Regards
    David

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: I can not cut or engrave anything "softdog error"

is a friend, I'm from Brazil and I have a laser cnc with this MPC-6515 controller and I have the same problem, a resolver or what can I do? my whatsapp +55 46 999 120 444

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by alekelli View Post
    is a friend, I'm from Brazil and I have a laser cnc with this MPC-6515 controller and I have the same problem, a resolver or what can I do? my whatsapp +55 46 999 120 444
    I get this error from time to time.
    What I have been doing is uninstalling the software (including the USB drivers) and reinstalling everything.
    That has been sorting things out.

Good luck with it.
    Wayne.

*Registered User* leopardcnc_sales's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Software partial file is missing, the USB(softdog) no same with the software.
    You need to uninstalling the software and reinstalling it again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi David,
    Seems version of your maring board and software have age, it is old version.
    If you intend to purchase a new one you can contact me. We are supplier professional laser field over 10 years.
    Whatsapp:+86 18351084674