Need Help! zurong photoelectronic replacement Co2 tube rip off

Thread: zurong photoelectronic replacement Co2 tube rip off

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down zurong photoelectronic replacement Co2 tube rip off

WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY
    You guys are not going to believe this......
    After all the previous problems i had with my Chinese Laser Engraver, the damn tube failed after only 61 hours "total on time" (i was quoted a lifespan of 8000hrs when i purchased the machine). The machine manufacturer would not assist me because the tube was only warranted for 90 days no matter how many hours it had done. So i locate Shanghai zurong technology co.ltd (a "triple gold" rated supplier on Alibaba) and proceed to source a replacement tube. I wanted to be sure the tube was insured could be tracked and got to me fast as hell. The Manager "Daniel Zhu" insisted that i use DHL. I did not query that choice as they are a well established reliable company. I paid $368USD for the shipping.
    Unfortunately the tube arrived smashed to bits. I have uploaded photos for you to look at. I rang DHL who took my details and put a note on their system, but said Shanghai zurong technology had to claim the damage, as they were the sender. I emailed Daniel Zhu the photos. then after getting no response to my email, i contacted him via skype (conversation log is attached for you to see also). He suggested that i purchase two tubes from him at a discount rate. He then tried to deny sending my shipment via DHL. He is now disconnecting from skype whenever i send him a message. So i ring DHL again and explain the situation. They tell me that i have been charged for insured shipment but Daniel Zhu did not buy the insurance. The sly bugger. DHL are investigating further. I am desperate to get up and running again so any help would be most appreciated.