working time calculator

Thread: working time calculator

Downloads
    Uploads

Default working time calculator

for sure have some post about it but i couldnt find... i need a software ( free) to calculate the work time to cut or engraving, i need that to give cost to customers...

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I have the software to calculate it and did not know , lol
    ArtCam Pro do it easy and acurate.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you have lasercut 5.3, it can automatically calculate the total work time.

For me that wasn't precise enough so I wrote my own piece of software that exactly calculates cutting time and production cost with all sorts of variables.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: working time calculator

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy2 View Post
    If you have lasercut 5.3, it can automatically calculate the total work time.

For me that wasn't precise enough so I wrote my own piece of software that exactly calculates cutting time and production cost with all sorts of variables.
    Hi, the program you have develop considers the acceleration loosing time effect? I mean, if you cut at 15mm/s and set several cuts of 1cm probably it would takes in average around 10mm/s because the machine needs to accelerate and deacelerate, however if you set a long distance without variations, the average would be nearest to the 15mm/s.
    I was looking for something which considers that because sometimes estimates the job time with hugh diferences in small parts.
    Regards!