Need Help! Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem

Thread: Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem

I make Embossing dies out of 7 mm Magnesium Alloy. They are not bigger than 150mm x 100mm.
    For my roughening, I use a 3 mm router bit. 5 mm deep with an offset of 0.4 mm.
    And for finishing I use a 6 mm x 60 Deg V-bit 1.5 mm deep. To save time, I use the "Use Flat Area Clearance tool" function and add my 3 mm bit to it.

This will create "chamfered edges" on the artwork. Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem-edges-jpg

My problem is that I have a border around the artwork that I'm machining, now the finishing tool goes and machines the border as well. (I cut the die out off the stock using Profile toolpath)

I want to know if there is any other way to prevent it from machining the border.
    See Picture Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem-vcarve-jpg V-Bit is the Purple tool path.Vectric VCarve Pro - Embossing Dies - V-Carve toolpath problem-toolpath-jpg

This extra toolpath on the border is wasting time, how can I remove it without editing my cnc* file.

or

is there any other similar software that will help?