Fiber laser cutting machine alarm

Thread: Fiber laser cutting machine alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fiber laser cutting machine alarm

Hello everyone!
    I have bought a new Fiber Laser metal cutting machine 4 months ago - 2000W. Its with Raycus generator.. The machine quality is very good (for those who will ask me), and the manufacturer is trusted - there was no problem with the order and the delivery.

I am struggling to start the machine and i have alarms on x and y limits. the operating system is Cypcut software.
    What I saw is that the cutting head is out of range and I cannot put it to be in range. I will attach also some photos to be more specific.

I appreciate your help.
    Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fiber laser cutting machine alarm-a457a6ee-e0a8-43df-b403-f0b1485dffa3-jpg   Fiber laser cutting machine alarm-0be46217-8713-4fb0-bbd2-c53098d0ab89-jpg   Fiber laser cutting machine alarm-d22f8890-a9b3-4b48-8517-51dda579a25f-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fiber laser cutting machine alarm

When I start the machine and click to go origin I have this limit alarms on x and y.
    The x axis goes in the margin and stop there. It did not roll back. The same is with y axis.