We own a 700 watt fiber laser cutter from china and we moved to a new factory and during the move the machine had no power for several months and during that time all IP connections were lost and needed to be reassigned. Machine uses an IPG laser source and is wired via ethernet cables as followed. Ethernet cable from bcs100 controller to router , ethernet from IPG source via ethernet to same router and ethernet from computer to same router.
We use cypcut software and I have managed to figure out how to connect controller(bcs100) to computer so I can now control the head and activate all features but cannot open shutter. IPG uses a web based utility to monitor laser conditions but apparently that IP connection is invalid because when I open web based utility it shows as not connected to laser. What I need to figure out is how to connect IPG web based utility to laser source and I'm assuming this connection needs to also be assigned somewhere in cypcut so I am able to open shutter no? Like I said I'm currently only connected to controller so I have full software to motion control but zero integration to laser control. I have tried both seeking help from china ( they are of little help because of covid they seem too busy to properly pay attention to what seems like a simple problem that can easily be resolved by remotely connecting and fixing it themselves and I have also reached out to IPG to get help from them since the connection issue is with the IPG source. Does anyone reading this have a similar machine that uses the IPG web based utility? Can you help me understand how IP connection is supposed to be made? I see an area in the IPG web based utility where I am supposed to put in an IP address but I dont know what that address is supposed to be . Can anyone help? I have no understanding of IP address configuration so I am just lost.