Need Help! 1kW Chinese fiber laser cutter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1kW Chinese fiber laser cutter

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1kW Chinese fiber laser cutter

Hello,

We are going to buy Chinese laser, 1kW IPG/Raycus later this year, and I'm looking for users opinions about similar machines. So far I found these manufacturers:

- HSG,
    - HGTECH / Wuhan Huagong Laser Engeneering Co Ltd,
    - Golden Laser,
    - XTLaser

Do you guys have any experience with those companies and their lasers of similar power?

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1kW Chinese fiber laser cutter

In china,there are so many suppliers, luckly i found stylecnc and purchased one ST-FC3015 from Jinan style machinery at June,now my 500W laser is on road, will get it at 20th.
    It is one good experience with stylecnc.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You are not likely to get much response from users here. It seems that those that own and operate the Chinese fiber laser don't participate much on forums. I have asked in several places and so far have not made contact with a single person operating a Chinese fiber cutter.

The machines have a lot of parts in common regardless of supplier so see if you can find one with a good reputation for after sales service. I'm not sure that know what that is in China though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe the information below will do great help for you:

Wuhan EETO Laser Equipment Co.,ltd
    Email: info@eetomachinery.com
    Cellphone: +86-15527861820

EETO Machinery Co., Ltd Tel:400-027-1897 Mobile:+86-15527861820
    Web:www.eetomachinery.com E-Mail:info@eetomachinery.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi moder12,
    My old Amada laser had a hissy fit the other day.
    I'm thinking it could be time to make the fiber laser switch.
    How did you go with your purchase?
    What brand did you go with and would you recommend it?
    Regards LN

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by epilotdk View Post
    You are not likely to get much response from users here. It seems that those that own and operate the Chinese fiber laser don't participate much on forums. I have asked in several places and so far have not made contact with a single person operating a Chinese fiber cutter.

The machines have a lot of parts in common regardless of supplier so see if you can find one with a good reputation for after sales service. I'm not sure that know what that is in China though.
    This is a very important point, many end users do not consider. Support after the sale! Parts, service, documentation and tech support. I have witnessed many customers buy new equipment from off brand companies and regret it. Plus you have no resale value. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by AMADAJOE View Post
    This is a very important point, many end users do not consider. Support after the sale! Parts, service, documentation and tech support. I have witnessed many customers buy new equipment from off brand companies and regret it. Plus you have no resale value. Good luck.
    Hi to all
    This is the first time i'm participating here.
    Concerning the laser cutting machines from china, as somebody said here, it s very difficult to find any help on forums. I purchased a Fiber laser cutting machine from china more than two years ago. I selected the best components like servo motors and controllers, Laser source and cutting head. I have been operating this machine with a lot of difficulties during the first weeks. Now I'm using this machine daily-6 to 8 hours and i can wittness that its a lovely machine. I was luky because I found a very good company with excellent engineers and perfect after sale service. I'm not making any publicity for any company here but believe me there are some excellent companies in China, but as everywhere you have to select a good one.
    After two years of operation I'm now in the process of acquiring a second machine. My business is doing fine and my competitors with $800 000 machines from Germany or Japan are not very happy.
    Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I forget to tell you that my machine is a 1000W with 3 x 1.5 meters table
    I m cutting
    Mild steel up to 10 mm thickness,
    stainless steel up to 5mm
    Aluminum 2mm
    Brass 2mm
    This is more than enough to satisfy most of the market needs

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Zaatar View Post
    Oh I forget to tell you that my machine is a 1000W with 3 x 1.5 meters table
    I m cutting
    Mild steel up to 10 mm thickness,
    stainless steel up to 5mm
    Aluminum 2mm
    Brass 2mm
    This is more than enough to satisfy most of the market needs
    Good to hear. My machine is also 1000W and I'm just waiting for the technician to arrive so I can get it up and running. Servos and drivers in mine are Schneider which is widely used so it will not be a problem to get someone local to check those if there are any issues. Cutting head is Precitec and laser source is Raycus. Perhaps not quite as good as IPG but will do the job and comes with a better warranty.

There are a lot of small fabrication business that complain about the cost of parts cut by the "big guys" due to their high setup charge or minimum purchase. I hope to tap into that part of the market as I will be very competitive on price.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to hear. My machine is also 1000W and I'm just waiting for the technician to arrive so I can get it up and running. Servos and drivers in mine are Schneider which is widely used so it will not be a problem to get someone local to check those if there are any issues. Cutting head is Precitec and laser source is Raycus. Perhaps not quite as good as IPG but will do the job and comes with a better warranty.

There are a lot of small fabrication business that complain about the cost of parts cut by the "big guys" due to their high setup charge or minimum purchase. I hope to tap into that part of the market as I will be very competitive on price.
    Yeah! wish you a lot of success in your business
    Your parts are excellent except that Rycus which is 100% chineese. Your cutting head is the Royce Royce.
    I got the IPG laser source and Yaskawa servo controllers.
    After two years of operation the only problems I got was
    - one servocontroller failed, I got it from Internet and lost one week work
    - the Hight controller BCS100 also failed but was replaced by the company since still under warranty (2 years), I also lost one week work.
    Anyway Good luck to you and if you have any question, welcome

Downloads
    Uploads

Your parts are excellent except that Rycus which is 100% chineese. Your cutting head is the Royce Royce.
    - the Hight controller BCS100 also failed but was replaced by the company since still under warranty (2 years), I also lost one week work.

Thanks for the information
    What brand did you
    Or can somebody recommend something
    Paul

Downloads
    Uploads

dear Zaatat
    what brand did you buy or can somebody recommend a machine
    looking for a 2000w fiberlaser to cut metal

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Any updates? How does you machines running? We are also planing to buy a laser to cut 6mm 5052 aluminum... I have no laser experience, just some CNC plasma. Happy to get any suggestions.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You need a 3kW fiber laser to cut alu that thick. It's a tricky material to laser cut - much better to use a abrasive water jet cutter.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for your input Epil. Water will not work for us though as we have very tight corners (less than R0.15mm) and time is also of concern (water is slower, right? Or?). One seller told that an IPG YLR 2000W is about 50% more efficient than a "regular" 2000w".

Cutting speed of 6mm Alu is 700-1000mm/m vs 1000-1500mm/m according tho them....

Downloads
    Uploads

Or are these unrealistic numbers in the real work?

Downloads
    Uploads

My 1KW machine is from Golden laser - Wuhan. Purchased and installed 2.5 years ago. I spent one week in the factory for training. I have been using this machine since jan 2017. The machine is cutting different types of materials daily for almost 8 hours/day (Carbon steel, Stainless steel, aluminim, brass and galvanised steel) we had some components failure which is normal for any machine. All were replaced with no delay free of charge. All components I selected for my machine are from reputed well known companies like servo motors/controller Yaskawa from Japan, IPG (Germany) for laser source, Raytools (Swiss) for cutting head etc.. The comany engineers are very professional knowledgeable and very helpfull. I can witness here that the support up to now was excellent and better than many western companies. My business has grown very rapidely and I m now discussing with the company the purchase of a second machine.

This is my experience.
    My business is laser cutting service
    you can contact me for any help

Downloads
    Uploads

You need a 3kW fiber laser to cut alu that thick. It's a tricky material to laser cut - much better to use a abrasive water jet cutter.
    Hi
    I confirm what epilotdk said. 3kW will cut your 6mm Aluminum like a cake.

Downloads
    Uploads

Zaatar, I had a look at the Golden Laser website - a good range of products. I have a little workshop that does Industrial insulation and a small part of that is sheet metal work which are being cut with nibblers at the moment. I am planning to tap into the architectural metal art market now and want to get a fibre laser cutter. I have a few options - Build the table and gantry myself and get someone to install the electronics to get it going, or plan B is I can lay my hands on a 150w Co2 laser in very good condition and maybe just change the CO2 laser to Fibre? My wife is also an arty farty and she would like to cut non-metal materials as well. What do you guys reckon?

Downloads
    Uploads

Zaatar, I had a look at the Golden Laser website - a good range of products. I have a little workshop that does Industrial insulation and a small part of that is sheet metal work which are being cut with nibblers at the moment. I am planning to tap into the architectural metal art market now and want to get a fibre laser cutter. I have a few options - Build the table and gantry myself and get someone to install the electronics to get it going, or plan B is I can lay my hands on a 150w Co2 laser in very good condition and maybe just change the CO2 laser to Fibre? My wife is also an arty farty and she would like to cut non-metal materials as well. What do you guys reckon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast